Thursday 15 March 2012

ACDS Continued...

I have been cracking on with the development environment (Horace seems to have taken a slight back seat while I do this).
So far, I have a character set editor built, the project manager and half the source editor.
I have decided to concentrate on on assemblers for now (sorry C coders), but version 2 may include C compiler facilities.
I am also not limiting it to any particular assemblers, although it will ship with default settings for ATASM, MADS and XASM. Other assemblers can easily be added to it.
One thing I didn’t mention in the original post about this project is that it will be available for both Windows and OS X. I’ve using Real Studio to develop it, which is a great cross platform development system.
Anyway, here is a pic of the startup screen for you:
ACDS startup screen

No comments:

Post a Comment