Friday 23 August 2013

New web site is up

I have completely failed to keep you all up to date with the latest development news from me.
A few days ago, my new games development web site went live. Even if I do say so myself, I think it's pretty cool. The entire site is coded by hand (apart from the Lightbox scripts). I prefer to create my own sites this way, so that I have total control over the content, without relying on, or being limited by, a third party content management system.
Anyway, if you want to have a look (and I know you do), then hop on over to: http://www.krazypengwin.com.
Second bit of news, probably not as impressive, but I think it is equally important, I have made some changes to the Colour Code Generator I mentioned before. It is now possible to drag and drop colours from the custom colours to the main colour button, and vice versa. It is also possible to use drag and drop to reorder the colours in the custom section. A little more important, I have added the possibility to drag and drop a colour from the application directly to the source code, and it will insert the colour, in the format selected, into your code. Not a massive change, but it could be useful and save a few seconds, rather than having to click Copy and then Paste. Some more formats have also been added, so the colours can now be formatted for the following languages: Monkey, BlitzMax, Xojo, Cocoa for OS X, Cocoa for iOS, Lazarus (and Delphi), Python, HTML, CSS and as either a list of decimal or hexadecimal values.
This little tool, along with some of the others I have written, will be available from my web site once I have written the help documentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment